Wednesday, December 13, 2017

A Celebration of Life (Updated)

August 31, 2010 by
Filed under Patricia's Journey

(UPDATED August 31 to include video of the memorial service.)
Patricia lived live fully and embraced it completely. She inspired us, loved us, and moved us to our highest and best. We celebrated her and her life with a memorial service on Tuesday, August 31.

Watch the celebration of Patricia’s life (40 minutes/163 MB):

We see you’re using an older version of Adobe Flash Player. You’ll need to update it to watch this video. Click here to update from Adobe’s site.

Comments

9 Responses to “A Celebration of Life (Updated)”
  1. Jeri says:

Thank you Rev. Sky for allowing us all to be there today. It was wonderful to be apart of the service, if even from afar.

You are loved Patricia. You will never be forgotten. You have inspired us.

God speed sweet pea….}}

2. Lisa Waltman says:

What a joy to be able to celebrate Patty’s life, together as a family in our Lord, regardless of the miles. Thank you for sharing the service with those of us in far away places yet so very close to all that we hold dear about this Angel we call, Patricia.
    Lisa in Colorado

3. carrie says:

To our beautiful friends in Hawaii. Thank you for giving Patricia and Alexander the circle of family and friendship you provided while they were there. Thank you for making it possible for us to share in the memorial service. Your tribute was perfect.

4. Jan Johnson says:

There is such an empty void without your gifted writing insights and not being able to visit with you in the physical realm. I miss you so much my dear.

5. Christine says:

Still visiting on occasion because it was a habbit for me to see what new discovery or insight was here. Miss you, and think of you daily dear one. Tell the other angels to be nice to you or I’ll “take them out” :p
    Until we meet again…here or there or anywhere

6. Elizabeth Claire says:

Dear Patricia , You have been and will always be a wonderfull gift , and although I will miss seeing you here I know we are always connected in Spirit . Thank you for your healing website and all the wisdom and goodness it contains .

7. Lisa Ensley says:

Happy Birthday my friend, I feel your presence with me every day! Thanks for continuing to introduce me to new spiritual realms that I’m only just beginning to experience. No more need to be concerned about your physical body as I know that you are in true bliss all of the time. Love you!

8. Lisa Ensley says:

Feel free to visit anytime…I’m open to any opportunities to touch base with you. I’m thinking of you lots today and miss you so come on down! XOXO

9. JJS says:

Happy Birthday, Precious Patricia. JJS

Comment on this post

We would love for you to share your thoughts